9 Days Samburu Masai Mara & Amboseli Kenya Safari
9 Days Samburu Masai Mara & Amboseli Kenya Safari
9 Days Samburu Masai Mara & Amboseli Kenya Safari, Explore the remote wilds of Samburu, the rolling plains of Masai Mara and the Natural beauty of Amboseli on a 9 Days Classic Kenta Safari
- Day 1 : Arrive Nairobi View Lodge
- Day 2 : Flight Transfer to Samburu Game Reserve View Lodge
- Day 3 : Explore Samburu, Shaba and Buffalo Springs National Reserves View Lodge
- Day 4 : Transfer to Masai Mara National Reserve View Lodge.
- Day 5 : A day in Masai Mara National Reserve View Lodge
- Day 6 : Another day in Masai Mara National Reserve View Lodge
- Day 7 : Transfer to Amboseli National Parkview Lodge
- Day 8 : A Full Day in Amboseli National Parkview Lodge.
- Day 9 : Return back to Nairobi.
Detailed of the 9 Days Samburu Masai Mara & Amboseli Kenya Safari
Day 1 : Arrive Nairobi View Lodge
On this day, you will arrive at Jomo Kenyatta international Airport in Nairobi Kenya. Mete and greed with our safari representative and transfer to a safari accommodation in Nairobi-Kenya`s capital, relax at the hotel, enjoy swimming and the lush gardens at the lodge. Dinner and overnight at the safari lodge in Nairobi.
Day 2 : Flight Transfer to Samburu Game Reserve View Lodge
Depart in the morning after breakfast to Wilson international airport for a scheduled flight transfer to Samburu National Reserve. You will be welcomed by the driver guide at the airstrip upon arrival and transfer to the camp for lunch. Setout for an afternoon game drive in the dry region of Samburu-one of most Kenya`s arid parks and a home to the rare desert animals most notably the Besia Oryx and the Generuk among other wildlife which thrive by the only Ewaso Nyiro River in the area where these animals quench their thirst. Retire from the evening to the Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Explore Samburu, Shaba and Buffalo Springs National Reserves View Lodge
Relish morning breakfast and depart for a game drive in Samburu is search of wildlife. Return to the camp for lunch after which you will drive to Shaba river a home to a among the largest crocodiles in Africa and a good spot for cheetahs- the fastest animals on earth. Explore the natural springs fed by underground streams that, originate from the melting glaciers of Mount Kenya. Return back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Transfer to Masai Mara National Reserve View Lodge.
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast and transfer to the nearby airstrip for a flight to Masai Mara National reserve-a home to the greatest spectacle of wildlife on earth. You will be picked by our representative at the airport and transferred to an accommodation in the camp for relaxation and lunch. Relax at the lodge as you prepare for an evening game drive in the plains of Masai Mara- a home to one of the highest concentration of lions on earth. Retire to the lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 : A day in Masai Mara National Reserve View Lodge
Send this day in the Masai Mara National Reserve the most famous safari park in Kenya. Undertake morning and afternoon game drives – with a return to the camp for lunch. Appreciate the vast Masai plains which between July and October are filled with over 2 million Wildebeest, thousands of Zebra and Gazelles, all targeted by predators in close range. Explore the Big Five (Lion, Leopard, Elephant Buffalo, and Rhino) in the Reserve.
Day 6 : Another day in Masai Mara National Reserve View Lodge
On this day you can opt to do a hot air balloon safari for the best way of sightseeing the sweeping plains OR a walking safari, during which a professional guide will decode the secrets of the bush for you. Or else, you can also go for another game drive and return in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 7 : Transfer to Amboseli National Parkview Lodge
Transfer in the morning to the airstrip nearby for a flight to Amboseli-one of Kenya`s most beautiful safari parks. You will be welcomed at the airport by the camp representative and transfer to the Kenya safari accommodation where you will stay for the following nights. After lunch, enjoy a guided nature walk in Amboseli concession area. Returning back to the lodge for relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Day 8 : A Full Day in Amboseli National Parkview Lodge.
This is a full day of your safari in Amboseli. Undertake morning and afternoon game drives in search of the wildlife. Amboseli inhabits vast herds of elephants, in fact it is among Africa’s areas with the highest concentration of elephants and it includes other species of wildlife such as buffalos, hippopotamus in the swamps of Amboseli and many others including the endangered black rhinos.
Day 9 : Return back to Nairobi.
Undertake your final game drive in Amboseli national park and enjoy a leisurely drive to the nearby airstrip after breakfast for a flight to Nairobi. You can choose to be transferred to the hotel in Nairobi or to the airport basing on your own arrangements.
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Related Kenya Safari Tour Packages
East Africa Safari Destinations
GET IN TOUCH WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Book our Safaris with Confidence Whether you’re a seasoned adventurer or embarking on your first safari, this essential resource equips you with the knowledge and tools to plan and book your dream wildlife expedition with the absolute assurance
we provide expert advice, insider tips, and practical recommendations to ensure a seamless and unforgettable safari experience. Unleash your wanderlust and dive into the captivating world of safari travel, knowing that you have all the tools to embark on your journey with confidence.”
We’re here to assist you with your needs. If you have any questions about our packages or services, feel free to reach out to us