7 Days Safari in Kenya Tour
7 Days Safari in Kenya Tour
7 Days classic Kenya safari Adventure offers you an amazing Kenya safari holiday, staying in some of East African greatest wilderness areas allows one to really feel the sensation of the African bush. Enjoy an encounter with the famous Maasai tribe by visiting their homesteads. Then wander to the plain savannahs of the Masai Mara which inhabit lots of plains game such as wildebeest. The scene of the annual great migration, and excellent annual game viewing. Masai Mara is one of the best African safari destinations that will meet your African holiday expectations.
- Day 1 of the 7 Days Safari in Kenya Tour: Fly to Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli National park
- Day 2 of the 7 Days Safari in Kenya Tour: Maasai Village Visit
- Day 3 of the 7 Days Safari in Kenya Tour: Explore Amboseli National Park
- Day 4-6 of the 7 Days Safari in Kenya Tour: Masai Mara Kenya Safari
- Day 7 of the 7 Days Safari in Kenya Tour: Return to Nairobi and beyond
- A fly-in safari, exploring 2 of Kenya’s popular game reserves
- Adventure safari activities including Game drives, nature walks and night game drives, to allow you experience the wild from different perspectives
- Interact with the Maasai tribesmen and visit their village
- A purely wildlife safari rewarding with African experience.
A Detailed of the 7 Days Safari in Kenya Tour
Day 1: Fly to Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli National park
Begin your safari after breakfast, with a transfer from Wilson airport in Nairobi, by boarding a scheduled flight to an airstrip near the Amboseli National Park. Meet your safari guide at the airstrip and transfer to the safari lodge for lunch. After lunch, embark on a game drive in an open safari vehicle. Explore the Selenkay Conservancy, adjoining the Amboseli National Park, to see the big cats, elephants, gerenuk and mounts of zebra and giraffes.
Accommodation: Porini Amboseli Camp
Day 2: Maasai Village Visit
Undertake an early morning game drive in search of wildlife, before you head for a Masai guided nature walk where you will learn all the animal signs. visit the nearby Maasai village in the afternoon to learn more about their way of life. Retire and relax at the lodge as you get ready for a night game drive with a spotlight to look out for nocturnal African animals as you retire back to your safari camp in the dark.
Accommodation: Porini Amboseli Camp
Day 3: Explore Amboseli National Park
After morning breakfast, enjoy leisurely transfer to Amboseli National Park for a full day game drive. Enjoy the splendid scenery of Mount Kilimanjaro and as you observe elephants from a close range. Enjoy bush lunch under the tree-shade or on top of the hill observing the whole park, especially the swamps and elephants.
Accommodation: Amboseli Serena
Day 4-6: Masai Mara Kenya Safari
Farewell to Amboseli with the morning game drive and breakfast before your driven to the airstrip to take a scheduled flight to Wilson Airport in Nairobi for a connecting flight to Masai Mara National Reserve. An expert guide will be waiting at the Mara bush airstrip to drive you to the Mara safari camp where you will spend the remaining days of your safari. You will arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. After lunch, relax before heading out on a game drive in one of Africa’s best wildlife safari destinations.
Spend the next two days of your safari game watching in Masai Mara, a haven of the Great Migration where millions of wildebeest and thousands of zebras migrate in search for fresh grazing and water. Masai Mara National Reserve is also a country for the Big Cats and views of predator animals such as lion, leopards and cheetahs. undertake guided walks with a knowledgeable Masai guide who will narrate to you about the drama of survival on the African plains.
Accommodation: Mara Intrepids
Day 7: Return to Nairobi and beyond
This the last day of your Kenya Masai Mara Safari, say farewell to the vast plains in a memorable way by doing a last game drive and shooting photos of wildlife before relishing on your morning breakfast. Checkout of the lodge after breakfast and be driven to the airstrip for a flight back to Nairobi at Wilson Airport. Then you will either be driven to Jomo Kenyatta international airport in Nairobi for your onward travel arrangements or speak to our Destination Specialists to arrange for you accommodation in Nairobi or extend your trip to the Kenyan coast.
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Related Kenya Safari Tour Packages
East Africa Safari Destinations
GET IN TOUCH WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Book our Safaris with Confidence Whether you’re a seasoned adventurer or embarking on your first safari, this essential resource equips you with the knowledge and tools to plan and book your dream wildlife expedition with the absolute assurance
we provide expert advice, insider tips, and practical recommendations to ensure a seamless and unforgettable safari experience. Unleash your wanderlust and dive into the captivating world of safari travel, knowing that you have all the tools to embark on your journey with confidence.”
We’re here to assist you with your needs. If you have any questions about our packages or services, feel free to reach out to us