3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Overview of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
3Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park ; This is a short mountain gorilla safari in Uganda. It entails the avenues of exploring the rich country side and the endangered mountain gorillas in the Impenetrable National Park of Bwindi. The safari tour also involves the encounter with the world’s shortest people –the pygmies whose fate is threatened.
Safari Highlight of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Bwindi
- Day 1 of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi: Drive from Kampala to Bwindi
- Day 2 of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi: Undertake gorilla tracking expedition
- Day 3 of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi: Drive from Bwindi back to Kampala.
Description for the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi:
Day 1 of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi: Drive from Kampala to Bwindi
After taking breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up by our driver guide to embark on your 527 km journey approximately 10 hours’ drive to Bwindi. You will make a stop at the equator over 77 km approximately 1 and ½ hours’ drive from Kampala for photography and water experiments. Proceed with your journey and have lunch en-route at Igongo cultural center 12 km before Mbarara town. Continue with your drive and arrive in Bwindi in the evening.
Accommodation: Gorilla Forest Camp (Luxury/upmarket), Bwindi View Bandas (Budget/basic) or Lake Kitandara Bwindi Camp (Midrange/standard).
Day 2 of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi: Undertake Gorilla Tracking Expedition
Wake up early enough to take breakfast and gather at Park headquarters at 08:00 am for briefing. Briefing takes close to one hour before setting off for trekking gorillas in the mist of Bwindi. Trekking gorillas can take 2 – 8 hours and one hour is available at your disposal to interact with gorillas and take photos. Do not forget your lunch box as the activity could be longer. Return to the lodge after tracking for relaxation and in the evening, you can undertake a cultural tour to the Pygmy/ Batwa community to gain a snapshot of their traditional life.
Accommodation: You will stay at your previous lodge.
Day 3 of the 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari to Bwindi:Drive from Bwindi back to Kampala.
After your breakfast, drive back to Kampala having Lunch at Igongo Cultural Center and another stop at Mpambire drum making village as you draw closer to Kampala. You will arrive in Kampala in the evening.
End of safari:
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Your Safari Route
Location; Bwebajja, 50 meters off Entebbe road Behind St. James church Bwebajja. P.O BOX 16373, Wandegeya. Kampala
Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380
Email; email@example.com Or info@firstname.lastname@example.org