4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Overview of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
4Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari is perfect tour to reward you with adequate memories of gorilla trekking in Rwanda. Trekking gorillas in the mist is one of those activities that you will never have outside Africa and coming across Mountain gorillas is one of those that you will never have outside Virunga Area where Volcanoes National Park is a component. You have the option of trekking two gorilla families or track the same gorilla family. The incorporation of nature walks to the twin lakes, cultural tour to Iby’ iwachu cultural village, hiking Dian Fossey center and the a stop at the Sina Gerald ecotourism project en route to Kigali is intended to help you surpass the value for your money and the expectations of this gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda.
Safari Highlight of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Day 1 of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Drive to Volcanoes National Park.
- Day 2 of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Do first gorilla trekking encounter
- Day 3 of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Do second gorilla trekking encounter
- Day 4 of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Drive back to Kigali city.
Description for the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Day 1 of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Drive from Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
Before embarking on this 4 day Rwanda gorilla trekking adventure, you will have first have an early breakfast at your place of stay in Kigali after which you will transfer with the help of our guide to Volcanoes National Park 116km about 3 hours’ drive. You will arrive early for Lunch and simple relaxation. In the afternoon, you will either embark on the nature walk to the awesome twin lakes of Ruhondo and Burera amidst magical bird sights and amazing scenery or you can opt for the Iby’ iwachu cultural village to have a detailed encounter of the Kinyarwanda Culture.
Accommodation: Virunga Lodge (Upmarket/luxury), Gorilla Mountain View Lodge (Midrange/standard) or Kinigi Guest House (Budget/basic).
Day 2 of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Do gorilla tracking endeavor
While on your gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda, you will wake up for an early cup of coffee before gathering at Kinigi Park Headquarters for briefing about the gorilla trekking activity at 08:00am always conducted by park rangers. This short briefing is designed detail the dos and don’ts while trekking gorillas. After briefing, you will traverse the jungle in search of the splendid mountain gorillas in the company of the park ranger guide which stretches between 2 – 8 hours. You will walk through the luxuriant vegetation, climb raised gradients, ascend down the valleys before you encounter the great mountain gorillas as they munch their food and get astonished by the young gorillas playing and demonstrating their tactics which will prompt you to use up your camera space unknowingly. You have one full hour encounter with gorillas after which you will retreat to your lodge for relaxation carrying with you a certificate of gorilla tracking.
Accommodation: You will stay at your previous lodge.
Day 3 of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari : Carry out Golden monkey tracking & visit the Dian Fossey site
On the day 3 of your gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda, you will have your early breakfast and gather at the park Headquarters at 08:00am for another amazing primate encounter – the golden monkey tracking. This snub-nosed monkey is listed as endangered by the IUCN and only exists in the Virunga Area thus encountering it is a rewarding move to ever incorporate in your gorilla safari in Rwanda. It will take you half day to hike and spend time with these species before returning to the lodge for simple relaxation. In the afternoon, embark on the hike to the Karisoke research center to see the works of the leading gorilla conservationist that the world has ever had- Dian Fossey whose tomb also lies close the center alongside that of her great silverback – Digit.
Accommodation: You will spend an overnight at your previous lodge.
Day 4 of the 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Drive back to the city of Kigali.
After your relaxed breakfast, embark on a return journey to Kigali city 116km about 3 hours’ drive. You will enjoy the scenic views en route as you come to the end of your 4 days gorilla trekking safari in Rwanda.
End of safari: 4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Your Safari Route
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Tel; +256-414532162 – Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380 – Email; email@example.com Or info@firstname.lastname@example.org