7 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari – Samburu National Park and Culture Tour
Overview of the 7 Days Samburu and Masai Mara Kenya Wildlife and Culture Safari:
Highlights of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Maasai Mara
- Day 1 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai: Fly from Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve
- Day 2-3 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai: Extra days in Samburu National Reserve.
- Day 4 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai: Flight transfer to the Masai Mara National Park
- Day 5-6 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai Mara: Meet with the Maasai Warriors in Masai Mara national Reserve.
- Day 7 of the 9 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Tour: Fly from Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi-Kenya`s capital
Highlights of the Samburu and Masai Mara Kenya Safari
- Enjoy Day and night game drives, bush walks, picnic feats & sundowners
- Interact with the Masai and Samburu cultural tribesmen and learn about their way of life.
- Sit at the photographic hide, that is buried underground overlooking an active waterhole
- Explore the Mara North Conservancy, a private wildlife sanctuary, adjacent the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Explore the great Masai Mara National Reserve- A home to the vast population of different wildlife species including its famous great migration of wildebeests.
- Explore large predators of Masai Mara.
Samburu and Masai Mara Kenya Safari Experience
Have a week of excitement on an amazing safari in Kenya in Samburu and Masai Mara National Reserves for a memorable experience in the plains of the Kenyans. You have high chances to see the endangered black rhinos of food and enjoy the lifestyle of the semi-nomadic Samburu and Masai local people and learn about how they co-exist with their animals and the wildlife in the same region.
Explore the vast herds of elephants, Grevy`s Zebra, reticulated giraffes and other endangered species with dwell in the desert areas such as Gerenuk and Beisa Oryx on your morning and evening guided game drives. Observe the big number of wildebeests and Zebras as they migrate searching for water and pasture while the predators are in close range waiting to catch their prey along the Mara river especially in the months from July to October every year. Enjoy a walking safari in Masai Mara national reserve and end the trip with lifetime experience.
Detailed Safari Itinerary of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai:
Day 1 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai: Fly from Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve
After early morning breakfast at your place of stay in Nairobi, depart to Wilson Airport to board a scheduled flight to an airstrip in Samburu National reserve, Northern Kenya. You will meet the lodge representative at the bush airstrip who will drive you to the lodge for relaxation and lunch- where you will also spend three nights enjoying a remarkable experience on your Kenya safari.
In the afternoon, undertake a guided game drive to search for elephants, and endangered animal species such as Beisa oryx and gerenuk.
Accommodation: Samburu Intrepids
Day 2-3 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai: Extra days in Samburu National Reserve.
Explore Samburu for the next few days of your safari for a more rewarding experience in the remoteness of northern Kenya and you feed your eyes and fill the memory with the views of reticulated giraffes and Grevy’s Zebra.
Undertake game walks in Samburu National reserve in the company of Samburu warriors who will take you through the most rewarding spotting areas for both wild game and birdlife.
Samburu is a home to over 450 species of birds, diverse species of plants that are attached to the traditional use which the Samburu worries will tell you, and also show you how to track animals following their footsteps.
Reserve time as well to visit the local authentic Samburu people in the villages and learn how they thrive in the very dry area.
Accommodation: Samburu Intrepids
Day 4 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai: Flight transfer to the Masai Mara National Park
Relish a morning game drive and breakfast before heading to the nearby airstrip for a flight transfer to the famous Masai Mara national reserve. You will be waited by the lodge personnel at the airstrip in Masai Mara who will welcome you and transfer you to the Masai Mara Safari lodge nestled in the center of the private conservancy for lunch and relaxation.
Do an afternoon game drive in the plains of the Masai Mara- famous for its multitudes of predators and the great migration of wildebeests and Zebras.
Accommodation: Mara Intrepids
Day 5-6 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Masai Mara: Meet with the Maasai Warriors in Masai Mara national Reserve.
Under the guidance of experienced and knowledgeable Masai Mara warriors, carry out game drive in the Masai Mara to view the abundant and diverse species of predators such as cheetahs, lions, leopards among others which reside in the endless plains of Maasai Mara. Masai Mara is also world known for inhabiting the highest number of lions in Africa.
Look out for the nocturnal animals of the Maasai Mara in the night game drives.
Accommodation: Mara Intrepids
Day 7 of the 9 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Tour: Fly from Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi-Kenya`s capital
Enjoy your last day of a 7-day Kenya safari with a short morning game drive in the Masai Mara national reserve after breakfast as you drive through the vast plains of the Masai that are rich with wildlife. Continue with the leisurely and rewarding drive to the nearby airstrip for a scheduled flight back to Nairobi-the capital city of Kenya.
This marks the end of your 7 Days classical Kenya safari and the rest, you can continue with or own travel arrangements.
Should you need to extend your Kenya safari like to Serengeti National park in Tanzania or enjoy on the island beaches of Zanzibar or more days in Nairobi, contact our company consultants
End of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Samburu & Maasai Mara;
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Tel; +256-414532162 – Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-70218138 – Email; email@example.com Or info@firstname.lastname@example.org