7 Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies
Overview of the 7 Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies
7Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies; that offers you an opportunity to explore two spectacular wildlife conservancies. Explore the forest trails on a camel safari and the clear mineral mountain streams by foot. This safari experience is most ideal for the second-time traveler to Kenya. This safari is based in private conservancies where you have the chance to enjoy safari activities such as game viewing on horseback or comeback safari for a more adventurous experience. Lewa wildlife conservancy is an iconic wildlife sanctuary with a variety of habitats ranging from fertile grasslands, pristine forests, acacia woodland, and springs as well as the dramatic views of the snowcapped Mount Kenya. Over 70 different species of mammals have been recorded here. The Matthews range is a home to secretive animals, amazing butterflies and various species of birds. Explore the Matthews Range covered in tropical forests. This rich forest will be revealed to you by the local Samburu guide.
Highlights of the 7 Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies
- Day 1-3 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies : Explore Lewa Wildlife Conservancy |View Lodge
- Day 4 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies : Transfer from Lewa to the Matthews Range View Lodge
- Day 5-6 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies : Explore Elephant Paths and Samburu View Lodge
- Day 7 of the 7 Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies : Transfer from Matthews Range back to Nairobi
7 Days Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies Highlights
- Explore the African mammals and they true first-hand conservation of wilderness
- Explore the rich wildlife areas of Kenya, for an amazing safari
- Enter into the real Samburu area of Matthews Range with a rugged 4×4 vehicle.
- Relish the freedom of game viewing on foot, following trails of elephants, secret streams and other areas that are less discovered.
- Stay in luxury safari camps, enjoy bush lunches, tales around the campfire and dining under the stars.
Detailed Safari Itinerary of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Laikipia Mathews Range Wild
Day 1-3 of the 7 Days Remote Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies : Explore Lewa Wildlife Conservancy View Lodge
Lewa wildlife conservancy is one of the destination is Kenya which inhabit most rare wildlife species like Grevy`s Zebra, Cheetah and Rhinos. Lewa also offers high chances of exploring the lions and leopards in Kenya as they are treed by buffalos. You can also opt to do horse-riding which such an adventurous safari or a camel riding safari for the less adept.
With the panoramic views of the plains and spring below, relish your picnic lunch on top of the hill spend more time in the wild at the end of the day to experience the African sunset which plaint the sky with different colors inform of rays before returning to the camp for relation, dinner and overnight.
Day 4 of the 7 Days Remote Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies : Transfer from Lewa to the Matthews Range View Lodge
Enjoy a luxurious breakfast and enjoy a leisurely drive transfer offering scenic views en route to Matthews mountains, hiking up to the range traverse the hospitable and welcoming people and waving children in the villages of Samburu.
Appreciate the culture of the Samburu people with their women adorned with colorful beaded necklaces and the Samburu warriors(Moran`s) dressed in the complete spear and dagger. Continue with the hike up to the camp hidden in a unique location through the remote 4×4 tracks.
Arrive in time for lunch and afternoon relaxation. After relaxation, embark on an evening walk in the Samburu forest accompanied by the local guide. Refresh your mind with the sights and sounds of the bush in such a tranquil environment.
Day 5-6 of the 7 Days Remote Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies : Explore Elephant Paths and Samburu View Lodge
Following the ancient trails that were put by elephants traversing in the forest, look down at the stream and look at the brushbacks as they slope down to quench their thirst in front of the camp, listen to the calls of elephants in the forest and the stout calls of various species of birds found in the area. Enjoy swimming in the icy, crystal and clear pools as you relax from the walk through the dapple shaded forest.
In the evening hours, you will climb the mountain through the endemic ancient cycads in the area. Gather around the campfire in the evening for relaxation as listen to the calls of the scops owl, reciting the activates of the day and relishing the pre-dinner drinks.
Learn the Samburu way making fire without a lighter neither matches, test your accuracy by throwing the Samburu spear. Restore the memory of simpler times but learning more about the amazing culture and a tour to the neighboring village. The only walking camp of Samburu is a piece of paradise.
Day 7 of the 7 Days Remote Kenya Safari in Laikipia & Mathews Range Wildlife Conservancies : Transfer from Matthews Range back to Nairobi
This is your last morning of remote Kenya safari, you will enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your pace and slope down the mountain range for a flight back to Nairobi and this marks the end of your 7-day remote Kenya safari.
You can choose to combine this trip with a few days of relaxation on the island of Zanzibar of the beaches of the Kenya coastline.
End of the 7 Days Kenya Safari Tour Laikipia Mathews Range Wild;
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Your Safari Route
Tel; +256-414532162 – Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380 – Email; email@example.com Or info@firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Kenya Safari Tours
5 Days Kenya Safari Tour to luxury beach in Malindi town, Enjoy various water sports, learn about the historical Malindi town, relish on the coastal beaches and taste the delicious seafood. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli National Parks Tour, gives a clear experience of the African wildlife safari that leave one with the rest of life 6 days safari memory. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari & Great Rift Valley Tour, is a classic trip that provides one with the opportunity to explore the abundant wildlife and Vibrant cultures of Kenya. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari – Nakuru & Samburu Game Reserves, offer an outstanding wildlife experience. Samburu National Reserve is a famous destination for inhabiting. Read More
Short Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
1 Day Kenya Safari to Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island & Hells Gate National Park, starts and ends in Nairobi and features a game walking safari. Read More