6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari – Great Rift Valley Tour
Overview of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley
6Day Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley Safari is a classic trip to Kenya that provides one with the opportunity to explore the abundant wildlife and Vibrant cultures of Kenya. The 6 days Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley safari offers splendid scenery that will make you fell lost in the new world of the Great Rift Valley, explore lake Nakuru painted with millions of pink flamingos. And a boat trip at lake Naivasha accompanied by the relishing high tea at Elsamere.
Explore the plains of the Masai Mara National reserve to experience the Great Migration-the greatest animal spectacular on earth. Relax at the elegant and exclusive Kenya accommodation that offers exquisite tailored services, advanced cuisines and first-rate game viewing.
Highlights of the 6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari – Great Rift Valley Tour
- Day 1 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Depart to Lake Naivasha View Lodge
- Day 2 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Explore Pink Flamingos at Lake Nakuru
- Day 3 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Transfer by flight to the Mara
- Day 4-5 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Classic Safari in Masai Mara View Lodge
- Day 6 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Return to Nairobi
Highlights of the 6 Days Classic Kenya Safari
- Great wildlife and scenery
- Incomparable game-viewing opportunities
- Visit lake Nakuru with its millions of colorful flamingoes.
- Relish game drives in the Masai Mara National Reserve in a 4×4 Safari Vehicle.
- Hot air balloon safari above the plains of Masai Mara
- Can be tailored with Zanzibar or Mombasa island holiday
Detailed Safari Itinerary of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Great Rift Valley:
Day 1 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Depart to Lake Naivasha View Lodge
Enjoy a leisurely drive on your way to Lake Naivasha-one of the two fresh water lakes in Kenya and it is part of the Great Rift Valley in Kenya. The areas of the lake inhabit a variety of bird species such as African fish eagle and huge herds of African Hippos.
Visit the Joy Adamson`s famous Elsamere farm in the afternoon to savor on the high tea. Adamson is famous for her book “Born free” which she wrote about the lion cub she raised.
Adamson`s home is now a conservation center with much interest in creating environmental awareness and the ecology of the lake. Enjoy the views of wild game at the banks of lake Naivasha while on the boat cruise in the late afternoon.
Accommodation: Lake Naivasha Sawera Lodge
Day 2 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Explore Pink Flamingos at Lake Nakuru
On this day, you will be driven to the charming Lake Nakuru National Park featuring Millions of pink flamingos and a population of rhinos. The drive through the Great Rift Valley to Lake Nakuru will take up to about 2 hours drive. Lake Nakuru National park is perhaps the most beautiful park in Kenya despite being small. The park features a large variety of wildlife including a large number of rhinos, lesser and greater flamingoes. There are also zebras, waterbucks, lions, buffalo and the rare Rothschild Giraffe. Return back to the lodge in the afternoon for leisure and relaxation.
Accommodation: Lake Nakuru Flamingo Lodge
Day 3 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Transfer by flight to the Mara
Relish a morning breakfast and transfer by flight to Masai Mara from Lake Naivasha national park. This is a short distance flight offering sightseeing of the fertile Masai Mara. Upon arriving at the airstrip, you will be welcome by our professional guide who will transfer you to tented Masai Mara accommodation overlooking the Mara River nestled in the forest banks.
After relaxation at the lodge, undertake an afternoon game drive offering great opportunities to explore abundant wildlife such as elephant, giraffe, lion, Zebra among others. Gather around the campfire in the evening for pre-dinner drinks and candle light dinner. Retreat to the lodge for relaxation and overnight.
Accommodation: Mara Intrepids
Day 4-5 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Classic Safari in Masai Mara View Lodge
Enjoy the Masai Mara safari for two days. Undertake morning and afternoon game drives in the park in such for abundant wildlife species including numerous African grazers and prides of lions and leopards longing in the tree.
Visit the Masai local homesteads in the afternoon for a rewarding encounter with Kenya`s iconic Masai herders whose lives depend on livestock and are nomadic pastoralists. You can also opt to relish a hot air balloon safari to the best aerial views of wildlife over the Masai plains. The thrill you will enjoy while floating above the plains, rivers and forests of the Masai Mara is really a rewarding activity.
Accommodation: Mara Intrepids
Day 6 of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley: Return to Nairobi
Wake up early in the morning and depart for the final game drive in search for wildlife. Return to the lodge for breakfast and checkout for a flight back to Nairobi. And this marks the end of your 6-day classic Kenya safari to Masai Mara and the Great Rift valley.
End of the 6 Days Kenya Safari to Great Rift Valley;
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Tel; +256-414532162 – Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380 – Email; email@example.com Or info@firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Kenya Safari Tours
Top Most Popular Classic Kenya Wildlife Safari Tours
1 Day Kenya Safari to Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island & Hells Gate National Park, starts and ends in Nairobi and features a game walking safari. Read More