5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach
Overview of the 5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach
5Day Msambweni beach Kenya safari offers the perfect barefoot beach holiday and it provides the best way to end an East Africa safari. Delight in accommodation at the beachfront offering splendid views of the Indian Ocean and a superb access to an un spoilt white sandy beach.
Safari Highlights for the 5 Days Kenya Safari Tour to Msambweni Beach
- Day 1 of the 5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach: Drive to Diani
- Day 2-4 of the 5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach: Barefoot Bliss
- Day 5 of the 5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach: Refreshed and relished
Classic Kenya Beach Safari Highlights
- Comfortable and magnificent Kenya beach lodge nestled on a private beach
- Remarkable complete beach holiday or at the farewell of an East African safari
- Make your safari days leisurely or adventurous as you wish and your holiday can as well be modified to extend to more days of enjoyment.
- Unique and amazing pampering experience at the SPA at the edge of the Ocean
- Go scuba diving, snorkeling, big game fishing, kite surfing and golfing and so much more.
- Luxurious cuisine prepared with fresh produce sourced locally and from the sea.
- Beautiful spa and wellness center lining with the warm Indian Ocean
Classic Kenya Beach Safari Experience
Farewell to your East Africa safari with a premier Kenya beach holiday. Head out snorkeling in Kisite – Mpunguti Marine National Park which is nearby and appreciate the charming sea creatures that thrive in water. Explore Funzi Island and its four mangrove-covered islands.
Go windsurfing in the bay or kitesurfing to test your stamina. If all this seems hard work to you, then how about relaxing on a sunbed at the beach lodge in Kenya? Refresh by sipping a cocktail drink and to recharge your batteries. Spend your evening watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean from your beachfront accommodation as you sip on your preferred drink.
Detailed Safari Itinerary of the 5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach:
Day 1 of the 5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach: Drive to Diani
Morning leisurely drive of your first day luxury beach holiday in Kenya, you will meet one of our company representatives from an agreed area and be driven to the south coach beach lodge of Kenya.
Relax by the pool, dive in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean or relishing some yoga and meditation to enjoy your first day afternoon. Watch the evening sunset as it paints the sky with different colors whilst sipping on refreshing sundowners and after relish a gourmet Mediterranean – influenced and African inspired delicious cuisine in the main restaurant.
Accommodation: Msambweni Beach House
Day 2-4 of the 5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach: Barefoot Bliss
Sail comfortably along the coast in a pedal or canoe boat, head out for waterskiing, boogie boarding or stand up paddle (SUP). Play tennis or volleyball and keep your feet dry. Go on a snorkeling tour to explore the amazing aquatic creatures that thrive in Diani marine reserve or head out on a guided walk to explore the area.
Sip your cocktail on the beach as you relax and enjoy the rays of the sunset. Head out to enjoy the culinary innovations that and made from fresh marine food and local ingredients in the evening.
Accommodation: Msambweni Beach House
Day 5 of the 5 Days Kenya Safari to Msambweni Beach: Refreshed and relished
This is the last morning of your 5 days luxury Kenya beach holiday. Enjoy e tasty tropical breakfast and check out of the coast with a leisurely transfer to nearby airport for a scheduled flight to Nairobi. This holiday will make you ready to engage your everyday situations after recharging.
End of the 5 Days Msambweni Beach Kenya Safari:
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Tel; +256-414532162 – Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380, Email; firstname.lastname@example.org Or info@email@example.com
Related Kenya Safari Tours
1 Day Kenya Safari to Nairobi City Tour & Nairobi National Park features wild game viewing encounter at Nairobi National Park, visit to the David Sheldrick. Read More
2 Days Maasai Mara National Reserve Safari in Kenya, starts and ends from Nairobi presenting an incredible minibreak Kenya Safari encounter to one. Read More
3 Days Kenya Safari to Tsavo West & Amboseli National Parks, starts from Nairobi and features the scenic drive to Tsavo West National Park. Read More
5 Days Kenya Safari Tour to luxury beach in Malindi town, Enjoy various water sports, learn about the historical Malindi town, relish on the coastal beaches and taste the delicious seafood. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli National Parks Tour, gives a clear experience of the African wildlife safari that leave one with the rest of life 6 days safari memory. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari & Great Rift Valley Tour, is a classic trip that provides one with the opportunity to explore the abundant wildlife and Vibrant cultures of Kenya. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari – Nakuru & Samburu Game Reserves, offer an outstanding wildlife experience. Samburu National Reserve is a famous destination for inhabiting. Read More