5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday to Malindi Kenya Beach
Overview of the 5 Day Luxury Malindi Kenya Beach Vacation
5Day Have fun on your luxury beach holiday in Malindi town along the coast of Kenya. Enjoy various water sports, learn about the historical Malindi town, relish on the coastal beaches and taste the delicious seafood.
Luxury Beach Holiday Experience in Kenya
The luxury beach holiday in Malindi Kenya offers you a chance to enjoy the sun-kissed and barefoot day on the coast of the historical Malindi and most ideal complement on your Kenya safari. Spend sometime at the resort beach on the shores of Indian ocean and enjoy a range of marine sports like canoes, catamaran, aqua aerobics and PADI dive.
Highlights of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday to Malindi Kenya Beach
- Day 1 of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday Malindi Kenya Beach: Fly to Malindi
- Day 2-4 of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday Malindi Kenya Beach: Soak up the Sun
- Day 5 of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday Malindi Kenya Beach: Farewell Malindi
Highlights of the luxury Kenya Beach Holiday
- Combine warm tropical Indian Ocean and the sun with the white sandy beaches
- Experience privacy with all modern comforts
- Be pampered at the spa and freshening center
- Participate in many activities organized daily at PADI diving Centre and in-house sports center
- Easy to modify with any other African safari.
Detailed Safari Itinerary of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday Malindi Kenya Beach:
Day 1 of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday Malindi Kenya Beach: Fly to Malindi
Board a flight to Malindi, you will meet our representative at the airport and transfer you to the resort on the coast. Enjoy sightseeing en route.
Have leisurely afternoon at your resort hotel with a cooling dip in the pool or the tropical warm waters of Indian ocean. Enjoy the sunset as you enjoy an energizing cocktail.
Day 2-4 of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday Malindi Kenya Beach: Soak up the Sun
Soak up on the Malindi Island spirit, diving, windsurfing, canoeing among others during your days of beach vacation in Kenya. Landlubber will enjoy the volleyball or beach soccer or spend your evening sipping on a refreshing drink as you lounge in the sun.
Tour the Old Malindi Town on your self-guided walk, look at the ancient striking Tombs that are said to have existed since 14th century.
Day 5 of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday Malindi Kenya Beach: Farewell Malindi
Spend time at the market picking up last minute souvenirs on your last day of the luxury beach vacation in Kenya. Or remain at the beach enjoying the sunrays as you wait to be picked for a drive to the airport where you can continue with own travel plans.
End of the 5 Day Kenya Safari Holiday Malindi Kenya Beach:
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Location; Bwebajja, 50 meters off Entebbe road Behind St. James church Bwebajja. P.O BOX 16373, Wandegeya. Kampala
Mob; +256-773912891 / +256-702181380
Email; firstname.lastname@example.org Or info@email@example.com
Other Related Kenya Safari Tours
3 Days Kenya Safari to Tsavo East & Tsavo West National Parks, starts and ends in Nairobi and features a scenic drive to Tsavo East National Park, extensive. Read More
3 Days Kenya wildlife safari to Amboseli National park offers an opportunity to explore the park that is most famous for inhabiting herds of elephants. Read More
3 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari to Maasai Mara National Reserve, is one of the most extraordinary Wildlife Safaris that travelers with limited time should take. Read More
5 Days Kenya Safari Tour to luxury beach in Malindi town, Enjoy various water sports, learn about the historical Malindi town, relish on the coastal beaches and taste the delicious seafood. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli National Parks Tour, gives a clear experience of the African wildlife safari that leave one with the rest of life 6 days safari memory. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari & Great Rift Valley Tour, is a classic trip that provides one with the opportunity to explore the abundant wildlife and Vibrant cultures of Kenya. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari – Nakuru & Samburu Game Reserves, offer an outstanding wildlife experience. Samburu National Reserve is a famous destination for inhabiting. Read More