1 Day Kenya Safari to Nairobi City & Nairobi National Park Tour
Overview of the 1 Day Kenya Safari to Nairobi City Tour & Nairobi National Park Tour
1Day Kenya Safari to Nairobi City Tour & Nairobi National Park tour, features wild game viewing encounter at Nairobi National Park, visit to the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Karen Blixen Museum, Giraffe Centre and the Kazuri bead center.
Description Itinerary of the 1 Day Kenya Safari to Nairobi City Tour & Nairobi National Park tour:
Set off from your place of stay in Nairobi at 6:30am and embark on the tour to Nairobi National Park 7km from the city Centre. The game drive offers chances of exploring the Rhinos, Buffalo, Lion, Giraffe, Zebra, Warthog, Cheetah, Hippo among others.
From Nairobi National Park, you visit the David Sheldrick baby elephant orphanage to participate in the elephant feeding from 11am to 12pm, settle for lunch at Carnivore restaurant or Karen Blixen coffee garden.
In the afternoon, you visit the Karen Blixen museum to explore the colonial history of Kenya after which you visit the Giraffe Centre for the Rothschild Giraffes. Later visit the Kazuri bead center – a women self-help art & craft project from where you can even secure a souvenir to carry home.
End of the 1 Day Kenya Safari to Nairobi City Tour & Nairobi National Park tour:
How to get there
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Other Related Kenya Safari Tours
1 Day Kenya Safari to Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island & Hells Gate National Park, starts and ends in Nairobi and features a game walking safari. Read More
5 Days Kenya Safari Tour to luxury beach in Malindi town, Enjoy various water sports, learn about the historical Malindi town, relish on the coastal beaches and taste the delicious seafood. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari, Lake Nakuru & Amboseli National Parks Tour, gives a clear experience of the African wildlife safari that leave one with the rest of life 6 days safari memory. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari & Great Rift Valley Tour, is a classic trip that provides one with the opportunity to explore the abundant wildlife and Vibrant cultures of Kenya. Read More
6 Days Maasai Mara Kenya Safari – Nakuru & Samburu Game Reserves, offer an outstanding wildlife experience. Samburu National Reserve is a famous destination for inhabiting. Read More